The critically acclaimed Pop-up Globe Theatre Company returns with four new spectacular productions of Shakespearean masterworks. Two professional ensemble companies have been formed; the Pop-up Globe King's Company, an ... Read More
Pop-up Globe is located at The Shakespeare Gardens, Ellerslie Racecourse, 80 Ascot Ave, Remuera, Auckland, New Zealand.The theatre is just inside the main entrance to Ellerslie Racecourse, adjacent to the Ellerslie Event ... Read More
Part of Pop-up Globe’s mission is to share the extraordinary experience of Shakespeare’s masterworks performed in the original space of the second Globe with as many school students as possible. Read More
The Pop-up Globe theatre is a round, three-storey building which hosts an audience of up to 900. Wherever you sit or stand in the theatre, you will be no more than 15 metres from the action on stage and surrounded on all ... Read More
Pop-up Globe PO Box 6280, Wellesley St 1141, New Zealand
Pop-up Globe does not have a direct phone number. Please email us and we will respond as soon as we can. We are usually very quick to respond, we apologise if at peak periods there are delays in response.
Terms & Conditions Tickets are sold by Eventfinda Ltd as agent for and on behalf of Pop-up Globe Auckland Limited. Tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or cancelled once issued. The Pop-up Globe theatre is a fully enclosed space and the shows will play rain or shine. If a show is postponed, purchased tickets for the original date will be valid for the new date unless otherwise advised. Purchasers have the option to seek a refund for the value of the purchased ticket(s) for a postponed show by contacting Eventfinda prior to the replacement date for the postponed show. In the unlikely event of a cancellation, the full amount of the transaction will be refunded directly to the credit card used for the original purchase. Full terms and conditions of sale can be viewed at www.eventfinda.co.nz
Terms & Conditions for $1 Groundlings all season
1. The offer is for $1 Groundlings tickets to specific Pop-up Globe shows from Sunday 6th March 2017 to Friday 19th May 2017. Offer applies to disabled seating.
2. Offer must be redeemed by entering the promo code GROUNDLINGS at point of purchase
4. Offer period: Pop-up Globe Groundlings $1 offer will be available until offer tickets available for that event are sold out. Applications for tickets received after that time will not be successful
5. Cancellation or refusal of ticket purchases. Tickets purchases may be refused or cancelled in the following circumstances:
a. The total number of tickets for the event have sold out
b. The offer period has ended
c. Pop-up Globe or the applicable Ticketing Partner reasonably believe that the person attempting to purchase tickets has the sole purpose of the purchase to enable commercial re-sale of the tickets
d. Pop-up Globe and the applicable ticketing partner's decision as to ticket allocations is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Applications and ticket purchases not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. Pop-up Globe accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or unprocessed online purchases
7. Pop-up Globe reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time
Terms & Conditions for 20% off
1. The offer is for 20% off A-D Reserve seats to Pop-up Globe shows booked using the promo code SPECIAL20 before Sunday 2nd April 2017. Offer applies to disabled seating & A-D Reserve seats only. Subject to availability.
Terms & Conditions for 25% off
1. The offer is for 25% off A-D Reserve seats to Pop-up Globe performances booked using the promo code SPECIAL25 before 11:59:59pm on Sunday April 23rd 2017. Offer applies to disabled seating & A-D Reserve seats only and excludes groundlings. Subject to availability.
Terms & Conditions for 50% off
1. The offer is for 50% off A-D Reserve seats to Pop-up Globe weekday matinee shows booked using the promo code SPECIAL50 before Friday 14th April 2017. Offer applies to disabled seating & A-D Reserve seats only and excludes groundlings. Subject to availability.
Terms & Conditions for 20% off to As You Like It
1. The offer is for 20% off A-D Reserve seats to Performances of As You Like It at Pop-up Globe, booked using the promo code AYLI20 before 11:59:59pm on Wednesday April 26th 2017. Offer applies to disabled seating & A-D Reserve seats only and excludes groundlings. Subject to availability.
Terms & Conditions for ABF15
1. The offer is for $15 A-E Reserve seats to the Actors' Benevolent Fund Afternoon Gala booked using the promo code ABF15 before Sunday 2nd April 2017 at 4pm. Offer applies to disabled seating.
2. The offer is subject to availability and tickets will be sold at a first come first served basis.
3. Tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or cancelled once issued except in accordance with the applicable laws of New Zealand. Any tickets purchased at full price prior to this offer cannot be refunded, exchanged or cancelled.
4. Pop-up Globe is hosting these terms and conditions on behalf of the promoter "The Actors Benevolent Fund". The promoter reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.